Do You Offer Refunds?
- Yes we offer refunds on some items. You will need to contact us to get a refund authorization number as well as to get the address where you will need to send your return.
What Type Of Guarantees Do You Have?
- For the most part we guarantee our products up to 30 days after your order has been delivered, this is based on your tracking number. Our products are well made, but if you do have an issue with your order we can exchange the item for another.
What Happens If My Product Arrives Damaged?
- If your product arrives damaged, please take pictures and email them to us a support @ thealaskafrontier.com. We will have a replacement shipped to you at no additional cost. The only thing we ask for are pictures so we can file a claim with USPS. Most all of our items are shipped with tracking and insurance.
I Want To Return An Item, Who Pays For The Shipping?
If you are returning an item to get a refund, then the shipping is at the expense of the buyer. If you need to exchange an item for a new one we can pay for the return shipping cost.
How Long Have You Been Around?
We first started our I Love Alaska fan page on January 4th 2014. We have sold products on our Facebook page but never opened an actual online store. Our vision was to create a community of like minded people who all love Alaska, but as time went by we realized how many people would love more than just seeing pictures on Facebook. We also realized that most of our fans are from outside of Alaska and that many of these people are planning on either traveling to or moving to Alaska within the next few years.
- Our fans come from all parts of the world, such as the United Kingdom, Norway, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and other locations.
Do You Sell Your Products In Retail Stores?
- We do not currently sell any products in retail stores, neither in Alaska or in the lower 48 US states. We can offer wholesale prices on some products if you wish to sell our brand or other items in your own retail store. Please contact us if you are interested in offering our products or our "The Alaska Frontier" Calendars.
How Can I Feature My Photography?
- Please contact us if you are interested in selling your 'Alaskan' photography on our site. You must live within Alaska and have an actual website or Facebook fan page where you actively post your photography. This will help us make a decision on posting your photography on our site.
I Have A Product To Sell, Will You Put It On Your Site?
- We aren't a flea market and won't accept just any type of 'Alaskan' product. Our main focus are items that will help a traveler to Alaska. Your items needs to be high quality, unique and has a special purpose and must be something that people will actually want to buy. Selling a 'wooden' bowl made in Alaska doesn't make the cut. Please don't waste our time by emailing us random items to sell. If you believe you have a product that will work on our website then please contact us here.
Can I Advertise On Your Website Or Facebook Fan Page?
- This depends on what you are trying to sell and if we believe it is valuable to our fan base. You can always contact us to discuss your advertising needs.